Sunday, May 13, 2012

Overdue - More than ever.

Lately, I am sourcing for a free unlimited photo storage site as I have almost used up the free space given by Flickr. Till date I have no idea where I can get such a great deal and I might end up paying for 2 years of Flickr subscription just to have my blog done properly. I am beginning to regret that I am not updating my blog because I am in awesome Europe! Luckily I do have a very good memory (not when it comes to study) and I will update my Euro adventures on my blog soon enough. Tomorrow is the official start of my exams! Well, technically I have had one last Wednesday and it did not go so well. I could not answer most of the questions and the examiner had to give me pass. I think he knew I was an exchange student (kinda obvious) and he said I could only manage 50% of the questions. I have no one to blame except myself because I didn't really put in enough effort though. Come on! I am on exchange!


Yesterday I watched a movie called "The Sting" as recommended by Arnau, a friend from Barcelona.
the-sting-soundtrack
It was a film made in the 70s about the 30s and I must say it was good! The plot is about this con-artist, Hooker (yeah, what a name) who engaged the help of a master con-artist to bring down the killer (a rogue bank dealer) of his friend. The motivation was because Hooker and his friend conned a runner of the rogue bank dealer thousands of dollars and the enraged bank dealer then ordered both of them to be killed. Shan't tell you the ending though, go find out yourself :) It was rather interesting how the movie was played in terms of the sets, scenes and plot.


hooker
Don't you think Brad Pitt looks like Robert Redford? 
 Here's a funny quote from the movie. 
Robert Redford stumbles upon the master con artist, Gondorff laying on the ground, drunk like a fish.


Redford: Luther told me I could come learn something from you. I already know how to drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment