Friday, July 29, 2011

Too fast too soon - Better enjoy yourself while you can!

My attachment at Fajar Secondary School officially ended last friday. I miss the students and working with my friends though I absolutely abhor waking up at 5.45am. Michelle, Steffi, Shani and I went to United Square to buy Stickies for the kids. We bought 4kg of Stickies for $178 and repackaged it ourselves into mini packets. 
4
Freaking a lot.


We had udders ice cream!
5
Shani, Steffi and Me.
3
With Michelle.


Well technically I could not help cause Hao Chuien was still doing our project hence I had to focus on that first. Stickies were wildly popular with the kids I must say. I do not really enjoy it cause I find the sweets a bit too sharp or maybe I have a soft mouth.
7
Hard at work.


19
The kids wrote me a damn touching farewell note. :`) They included a gift too.


Bye kids! Hope you all remember my amusingly naggy ways and please do well in your studies (they don't know the existence of my blog)! :D


Our farewell meal at Pizza Hut the day before.
1
Family photo. Shi Hui was missing though.


Helped cousin buy Macbook Air and installed some programmes with her. What I can say is... I want one!
8
Antique beside the sexy one.


`
Ate at Tawandang Suntec City with my buddies last week and I must say, there are better alternatives elsewhere. The food is exorbitantly priced.
6
`
Went Universal Studios Singapore two days back with my university friends. It was fun but it was super hot that day.
9
Cleopatra that tried to put up an icy aura. Her job so easy, no need to talk to visitors, just act aloof.
11
I went bonkers when I saw this. This is like a dream come true cos I have been fascinated with Jurassic Park since I was little.
10
The Spinosaurus was quite real thought it was painted green.
13
Rapids Ride!
12
Roy was drenched while Lloyd and stef stayed completely dry.

14
Lunch at Goldilocks! 

I'm sure she can do better with the chickens. Stick with the porridge maybe.
15

17
The water puddle on the ground is their pee, really. 
16
With Betty Boobs. Her parting words were,"You guys better take care of the girl!"

Stef got despised (a bit of a strong word here) by a caucasian lady when she tried to climb over the railing to exit the queue for the Waterworld because the show was having some technical difficulties and the show was to be cancelled. Unfortunately she climbed into the "express lane" and was questioned by caucasian lady.



"Do you know this is the express lane?" and "Where is your express pass?". Such condescending words! She must have thought stef was an alpha tango. Poor stef.


Anyway, Jerel left at around 5.30pm and we went for a Monsters Show and I nearly fell asleep cause I was too deadbeat. After that Roy, Tuan Quan and I "spammed" Battlestar Galactica as it was nightfall and there were little people. Our conclusion: The front seat offers the best view and the back seat is the scariest. 


No idea why? Because if you are seated at the back, u get to experience more "out of your seat" feeling as you will start accelerating at the top arch while the people at the front seat only experience it after the arch. 


18
Charlie Chaplin!
He was really damn funny as he tried to amuse the visitors who were trying to take a photo with him. Salute!


Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment